Summer wedding dresses for 2015
It’s that time of the year again, when summer brings with it romantic “I dos”. If you still haven’t found the perfect white dress for the big day, discover below this season’s bridal dresses. They’re perfect for a hot wedding.
Before getting down to business and wrap you up in tulle, let’s talk a bit about trends. From looking at our favorite designers like Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Pronovias and Marchesa, we’ve seen quite a change from the last years. And, what’s more, if you need something fresh, check out our discovery, designer Inbal Dror.
Top 7 bridal dresses trends
- Off the shoulder ladylike dresses are still going strong.
- Designers will always keep on bringing new colors on the way to the altar. Blue, grey and even minty green are in for summer 2015.
- Bedazzled dresses from head to toe are tres chic if worn with the right diva attitude. And if you want to bring more trends into your appearance, go for the 30s vibe.
- Tulle skirts will always say “wedding bells”! And if you want a bit of extravagance, take a look at Chanel or Gautier.
- Of course, the second best material for a wedding dress is lace. For example, a lacy cape is a big trend for windy days or you can definitely go for long lace collar dresses.
- If you want a more discreet appearance, short white dresses and jumpsuits are a big hit, as are masculine looks with white suits.
- And last, but definitely not least, out favorite trend of them all, the beach dress with cuts and lace and lots of flowers.
If you don’t want to follow the trends above, you have to know that all major designers have proposed white outfits in their spring-summer 2015 collections. So you have where to pick from. And if you want to do a fast and no fuss shopping session, you can always check our curated shop for fantastic pieces.
For the bridal season, our recommendations are this pink flower dress; this off the shoulders one; this maxi dress; this beach inspired white one; and this sexy short one. And because we can’t help ourselves, this white suit will be great for the groom.